Friday, December 15, 2006

 

Does Santa stop in Africa?



There was some Americans here that brought over a lot of movies. And it has been a while since I have seen any. So I picked out Santa Clause 2 with Tim Allen as Santa. I remember watching the first one and the real Santa fell off the roof and then he had to become the new St.Nick. It was perfect because he just got divorced. And in doing that he had to leave home and work in the north pole which meant not spending time with his son. That set up perfectly for the 2nd one.
So now Santa has to find a Mrs. Clause in 18 days. Or there will be no Santa any more and at the same time he realizes that his son happens to be on the naughty list so he has to go see and talk to his son. But 18 days before Christmas there needs to be a Santa to make sure that the elves get everything done before Christmas. So there is a 600yr old elf who showed Santa his new invention. Which coviently a duplicating machine. So Santa decides to duplicate himself so that he can be in two different places at once. But his clone looks like a toy and plasticky* and is nothing like the real Santa. And he doesn’t know every thing that the real Santa knows how to do stuff at the north pole

I was working in the camp the other day I was sitting with the bracelet makers and a tree branch comes crashing on the ground in the middle of the road busting into pieces. There were about 10 people that went rushing right towards it picking up as much as they could fighting over whose piece is whose. And then running as fast as they could so that no one would take it from them. I sat there and watched it all happen and I laughed because it was funny* and then I realized that fire wood is very hard to come by. So now someone has free fire wood that is pretty expensive here.

So while Santa (Tim) is going on some dates trying to finding a new Mrs. The new Santa at the north pole is turning out to be a nightmare. He is reading the nice and the naughty list and realizing that every one has been a little naughty. To the point where everybody should be getting coals for Christmas. So he puts the elves to work and is making them to start chipping Coals for Christmas.

I took off my head phones and just turned it off right then in there. I sat and fought back the tears* because people were around in the living room talking and what not while I was watching the movie on my computer. I just sat there and thought, man the Africans would do anything for charcoal*.They would be so happy to wake up with charcoal in there stocking.

The real Santa was on a successful date with who would soon to be the future Mrs.Clause. And she was talking about all her Christmas memories about Santa coming to her house. And he started correcting her with all the facts of what Santa really likes and how what his rain deers favorite food is and how he gets around to all the countries of the world.

So my question is…… Does Santa stop in Africa?
Could you tell him to bring some coal for the people here at least.....even if they haven't been bad?



2nd paragraph: I know plasticky is not a word, but I like it
3rd paragraph: I thought it was funny because who in the world runs after a branch in the middle of the road?
5th paragraph a: I wasn't fighting back the tears because I fear my manly hood, I was fighting them because I was crying in a stupid kid movie.
5th paragraph b: I literally have seen an all out brawl fighting over charcoal

Comments:
Great Story. I am glad to see another entry!! love & prayer, always, Yaya
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?