Sunday, August 06, 2006

 

I can't think of a chezzy title

Ok so I am going to Lira for 2 week tomorrow and be working and living with Ben who is a single guy in his 30s that is South African. I will be loading huge trucks with food for them to take to places all over Uganda to where is needed. It is with the World Food Program so I will be working unofficially for the UN. It is about a 6 hour drive to Lira whoever was asking. Sorry about that last entry about asking for your comments when I didn't realize that you have to be a so called "blogger" to comment. In fact I really didn't even need comment I just wanted to know if anyone was reading it. Baby Robert IV is 17lb. at only 3 months, nice and big and healthy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?