Monday, July 03, 2006

 


Here you go Ben. This is Panda the german shepard who is the coolest dogs ever she is awesome. So not only are the Africans thinking I am crazy putting up a basketball goal Panda as wondering what I am doing as well. Wireless cards are expencive by the way. And the place that I used to go that was free internet as long as you bought a drink or something moved and their new place charges now. and Bobby was looking at getting Wireless in the house and it would be $300 bucks a month and $2,ooo to instal. So I would stay longer and write more it will just have to happen another time. Thanks for the tools Dad. I cant even start to tell yall how bad tools are here.

All is well from Uganda


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?