Friday, June 09, 2006

 

Taken to Church by a Poopie Diaper

"One mans trash is another mans Treasure"

So you know how if you put out your trash and sometimes dogs get in it and just make a mess and then the garbage men won't take it. It is similar here, but what we think are dogs are carefully undoing the trash bags going through them and making a mess like dogs but sad enough, it is people that will go through wazungu(white people) trash and try to find bottles cans or even scrap food. My thing is that if they want to go through our trash that's fine, if anything take it with you or put all the stuff you didn't want back, or shoot, how bout you come and straight up ask me for food. I complained because I was the one who had to clean it up. Before then I was like "who is going to clean this up?" this is gross I mean there is poopie diaper and spoiled milk two weeks and a family of 8 worth of trash. I mean it was just just bad. And right when I took a wiff of the foul trash it hit me that even Jesus had the lowest job of cleaning others feet. So who was I to be complaining. So I got told by a poopie diaper. Praise be to God and his since humor.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?