Saturday, May 27, 2006

 
Ok so I took the deal at staying at this nice place for free for 6 weeks. It is an Australian couple that have 5 kids from 14yr to 3yr and they have started up an orphanage "Jordan House" here in Kampala and have an awesome calling to be here. And so they have gone back home to raise support and to have a break after being here for a year and a half. I will be looking foward to seeing them get back especialy Harly the 14yr. that is a cool guy that I would love to deciple whe gets back from surfing in Aussieland. Until then I have met some guyt back from the states that are interns for an enginer program that bilds orphanages and churches and stuff so It will be a fun six weeks at leat on the social point of you whoever knows that I am an extravert.
All is well from Uganda,
HenryT

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?