Sunday, May 21, 2006

 
I was in Lyria the this past week with a mission trip from Indiana and it was in the boonies of Uganda no electricty no running water and to get to the little community you have to have four wheel drive in muddy waters for like a mile (which is a long time when you are going 0.5 mph) to get there. so After the second day I was there Bobby asked me one morning to drve his car into town to pick up the translators and so When I picked them up and driving them back through the mudy and bumpyness one of them asked me if I have ever driven in this kind of condiction. And I said yes and then just lost it right there I said I was fine but I wasn't. The only time that I would be driving in that condiction was for pleasure in someones pick up truck trying to get stuck and get mudd all over you car so you can show your friends that you went "mudding" so I lost it right there and thought how sad that the only time I have driven in those condictions was for fun not beacuse that is the only way I can get home and that if you get stuck there you are skrewed. It hit me like a ton of bricks

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?